We specialize in solving problems with existing buildings and facilities. We’ll be glad to design a new building for you, but that is not our focus.
We help our clients find solutions to concerns and problems they have with their facilities. By using our expertise in architectural engineering, structural engineering, roofing, waterproofing, and construction methods.
- We consult as well as create.
- We provide cost effective solutions.
- We help control risk.
- We reduce the cost of damage and deterioration.
- We provide information you need to keep your operation profitable and working effectively.
- Architectural Engineering – Engineering that deals with the construction of buildings (as distinguished from architecture as a design art)
- Structural Engineering
- Building Cladding
- Leak Detection
When a client needs to modify a building and has a basic idea of the plan, we provide what we call our Engineering Plus service. In addition to the engineering needed, we provide architectural finish out documents. This provides our client with a cost effective set of construction documents that address code requirements, life safety issues, and accessibility standards as well as the necessary engineering. If architectural expertise or other engineering services are required we can team with other firms to provide these.
- Building upgrades for new equipment
Deterioration Assessment and Repair
Weather and Time - temperature changes, thermal variations, moisture, exposure, wear and tear. These are a building’s worst enemies. We have extensive experience in defeating these enemies and correcting the damage they cause.
- Façade, cladding, and structural cracks
- Surface Wear and Tear
- Roof, window, and cladding leaks
- Member corrosion and deterioration
- Industrial Foundation Settlement/Heave
Disaster Investigation and Repair
Unfortunately bad things can happen to good buildings and their owners. We are ready to help put things back in proper order by determining the extent of damage and then providing solutions for repair.